If you’ve found your way here, then hopefully you’re interested in joining the Conejo Valley Mothers of Multiples (CVMOM)! There’s never been a better time to be part of this group of dynamic women as we’ve got a year full of informative, supportive and just plain fun events planned.
As a member of CVMOM, you get:
- A support network of other MOMs who share the same joys and challenges of raising multiples
- Invitations to playdates with other MOMs and their children
- Invitations to attend our monthly social meetings/MOMS night out. Past monthly socials have included trivia night, wine tastings, guest speakers, trivia night, paint night, and other fun activities with your fellow MOMS
- Subscription to the monthly “Multiplicity” e-newsletter, full of useful information, amusing stories and deals for MOMs
- New member tea party to welcome you to the club
- Three annual children’s socials that are fun for the whole family
- Special discount pricing on family photo sessions at bi-annual photo days
- Access to a list of local multiples-centered resources (babysitters, sleep trainers, coaches, and others who have experiences with multiples)
- Resources to buy and sell for gently used items for multiples
- Opportunities to participate in philanthropic activities to help mothers and children in need
- Access to our private Facebook group and cvmom.org Web site, with even more tips, ideas and information
- Subscription to the quarterly Multiples of America’s Notebook Magazine
- Membership in the Southern California Mothers of Multiples Club, and the National Organization of the Mothers of Twins Club.
- Educational resources and an online resource library
- And so much more!
Membership is $40 for the year.
(Note: Dues are paid annually covering from August – July, members joining after February, will have prorated membership fees).
Ready to join? Please click here to tell us a little about you and your family and we’ll gladly begin your membership process.
Still not sure? We invite you to come to one of our monthly socials so we can meet you and answer any questions to have! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.